1. Cheer up! / Chin up!
3. It's not the end of the world.
- Not the worst thing that could happen (यह सबसे बुरी चीज़ नहीं है. )
E. g. If I don't get the job, it won't be the end of the world.
4. Worse things happen at the sea.
- Things are not as bad as they seem. (चीज़ें इतनी बुरी नहीं हैं जितनी लग रही हैं. )
E. g. Don't worry about the results. Worse things happen at the sea.
5. Look at the bright side.
- Consider the positive aspects of a negative situation. Look on the bright side. (एक नकारात्मक स्तिथी के सकारात्मक पहलुओं को देखो. हमेशा सकारात्मक चीज़ों को देखो. )
E. g. Things could have been much worse than they are.
6. Every cloud has a silver lining.
- Every difficult or sad situation has a comforting or more hopeful aspect, even though this may not be immediately apparent. (हर बुरी स्तिथि में कुछ अच्छा होता है. )
E. g. After the fire two years ago few could see the silver lining.
7. Practice makes perfect.
- Doing something over and over makes one better at it. (प्रयास करने से ही इंसान चीज़ों में बेहतर हो पाता है. )
E. g. Doing something over and over makes one better at it.
8. Lighten up!
- Become or cause to become less serious or gloomy, and more cheerful. (प्रफुल्ल बनना)
E. g. Lighten up, Sam. It'll turn out all right.
9. There's no use crying over spilled milk.
- You shouldn't worry about something that has already happened. It is no use being angry over or upset about something that has already happened and/or you cannot change. (जो हो गया या आप जिसको बदल नहीं सकते उसके लिए दुखी या चिंतित नहीं होना चाहिए. )
E. g. Sometimes I regret not taking that job in London. Oh well, there's no point crying over spilt milk.
Doubts on this article