(भोज का प्रकारहरु)
Types of parties:
(गृह प्रवेश भोज)
- A party that you give in a house that you have just moved into
2. Dinner Party
- A special meal that you have to celebrate a particular occasion
3. Cocktail party
(दिउसो तिर को रक्सी र हलुका खाजा सित को भोज)
- A formal party in the early evening at which alcoholic drinks and small things to eat are served
4. Hen night
(बिहे अगाडि को दुलही को लागि साथीहरु द्वारा गरिएको भोज)
- A celebration for a woman who is about to get married, in which only her women friends take part
(भिन्न पात्र को मुकुन्डो वा लुगा लगाइ जाने भोज)
- A party where people dress as different characters
6. Slumber party
(सबै बच्चाहरु संगै कसै एक जना को घर मा सुत्ने)
An occasion when a group of children all sleep at the house of one child
7. Stag night
(बिहे अगाडि को दुलहा को लागि साथीहरु द्वारा गरिएको भोज)
An occasion when a group of men celebrate together because one of them is soon to be married
8. BYOB (Bring your own booze)
(आफ्नो रक्सी आँफै बोक्ने भोज)
- It is often placed on an invitation to indicate that the host will not be providing alcohol and that guests are welcome to bring their own.
Here are the names for some common social occasions:
1. Office party
(दिउसो तिर कार्यालय मा हुने भोज)
- An evening or afternoon party organised by your place of work.
2. Family gathering
- When family members meet for lunch, dinner, or the whole day.
3. A drink - up
(साथी हरु को भोज)
- A party in a pub organised by your colleagues or friends.
4. Fundraising event / charity do
(सामाजिक कार्य को लागि कोष जम्मा गर्न राखिएको भोज)
- A "do" is a more informal way of saying "event". At these events, the aim is to raise money for a worthwhile cause. Often they involve a formal dinner, well - known speakers, or a raffle / auction (where people bid to buy an object. )
5. Fancy - dress party
(भिन्न पात्र को लुगा लगाइ जाने भोज)
- A party where everyone wears a costume on a particular theme.
6. A ball
(नाच हुने औपचारिक भोज)
- A formal evening occasion where people dance. For example, a fancy - dress ball is a more formal equivalent to a fancy - dress party.
7. High tea
(दिउसो मा राखेको हलुका खाजा को भोज)
- A meal eaten in the late afternoon or early evening, typically consisting of a cooked dish, bread and butter, and tea.
(बिहान र दिउसो को खाजा को बीचको खाना)
- A late morning meal eaten instead of breakfast and lunch.
9. Black tie event
(कालो फित्ता को भोज)
- Black tie is a dress code for such functions.
10. Theme party
(कुनै बिषय सम्भी वस्त्र लगाउनु पर्ने भोज)
- A party where everyone has to dress in a particular way connected with a particular subject
Doubts on this article