1. On this Rakhi, let's bring back the lively spirit of childhood. Happy Rakshabandhan.
2. You mean the world to me. Happy Rakshabandhan to the best brother in the world.
3. You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared. Happy Rakshabandhan to my loving brother!
4. You are my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. I miss you on this Rakhi, hope my Rakhi reached on time.
5. I feel so blessed and treasured to have a sister like you in my life.
6. Before I utter anything, you understand. Ours is a bond which keeps going stronger with each passing day.
7. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better sister than you. Wishing You Life's Best Always.
Doubts on this article