1. Aroma or bouquet (wine की खुशबू): The smell of a wine, bouquet applies particularly to the aroma of older wines.
2. Body (तत्व): The apparent weight of a wine in your mouth (light, medium, or full)
3. Crisp (तीव्र): A wine with refreshing acidity
4. Dry (जो मीठी न हो): Not sweet
5. Finish (wine की छाप): The impression a wine leaves as you swallow it
6. Flavor intensity (wine का स्वाद): How strong or weak a wine's flavors are
7. Fruity (फल जैसा स्वाद): A wine whose aromas and flavors suggest fruit; may not necessarily imply sweetness
8. Oaky (बलूत जैसा स्वाद): A wine that has oak flavors (smoky, toasty)
9. Soft (मुलायम स्पर्श): A wine that has a smooth rather than crisp mouth feel
10. Tannin (जिससे wine में खट्टापन और तीव्रता आती है): A red wine that is firm and leaves the mouth feeling dry. As a characteristic of wine, tannin adds both bitterness and astringency as well as complexity.
11. Texture (बनावट): When we talk about the texture of a wine, we are essentially describing the mouth feel or tactile sensation on the palate.
12. Undertone (आंतरिक गुण): an underlying quality or feeling. This is used when one of the flavors is subtle or faint.
Doubts on this article