1. Clarified butter (घी) - Also known as drawn butter, is a form of “clean” butter where certain solids are removed and only the pure butterfat remains.
2. Butter milk (छाछ) - It is the slightly sour liquid left after butter has been churned, used in baking or consumed as a drink.
3. Cheese (चीज़) - A food made from the pressed curds of milk, firm and elastic or soft and semi - liquid in texture.
4. Butter (मक्खन) - A pale yellow edible fatty substance made by churning cream and used as a spread or in cooking.
5. Cultured dairy
i. Curd (दही) - A soft, white substance formed when milk coagulates, used as the basis for cheese.
ii. Yogurt (दही) - A semi - solid sourish food prepared from milk fermented by added bacteria.
iii. Cottage cheese (पनीर) - A soft, lumpy white cheese made from the curds of skimmed milk.
iv. Sour cream (खट्टी मलाई) - Cream which has been deliberately fermented by the addition of certain bacteria.
6. Whole milk (वसायुक्त दूध) - Milk from which no constituent (such as fat) has been removed. A white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings.
7. Skim milk (मलाईरहित दूध) - Milk from which the cream has been removed.
8. Margarine (नकली या कृत्रिम मक्खन) - A butter substitute made from vegetable oils or animal fats.
9. Ice cream (आइसक्रीम) - A semi - soft frozen dessert made with sweetened and flavoured milk fat.
Doubts on this article