1. Tumbler (गिलास) - A container with straight sides and no handle or stem.
2. Faucet (नल) - A device for regulating the flow of a liquid from a reservoir such as a pipe or drum.
3. Sink (परनाला) - A fixed basin with a water supply and a drain.
4. Drain (नाली) - A channel or pipe carrying off surplus liquid, especially rainwater or liquid waste.
5. Plunger (पानी को दबाव अवरुद्ध गर्न पाइप खाली गर्न प्रयोग गरिएको उपकरण) - A device consisting of a rubber cup on a long handle, used to clear blocked pipes by means of water pressure.
6. Shower Valve(स्नान वाल्व)
7. Toilet paper (शौचालय कागज) - Paper in sheets or on a roll for wiping oneself clean after urination or defecation
8. Toilet paper holder - (शौचालय कागज होल्डर) - A toilet roll holder, also known as a toilet paper dispenser, is an item that holds a roll of toilet paper.
9. Spout (पानी का नल) - A tube or lip projecting from a container, through which liquid can be poured.
10. Towel rack (टालो राख्ने पट्टी) - A rack consisting of one or more bars on which towels or washcloths are hung.
11. Shower cubicle (स्नान स्थान) - A small space with walls or curtains around it, that is separate from the rest of a room and where you can be private when taking clothes off, etc.
12. Soap dispenser (साबुन राख्ने) - A device that dispenses soap (usually in small, single - use quantities). It can be manually operated by means of a handle, or can be automatic.
13. Vanity unit (हाथ धुने स्थान मुनी को दराज) - A unit consisting of a washbasin set into a flat top with cupboards beneath.
14. Cistern (पानी भण्डारण) - A tank for storing water, especially one supplying taps or as part of a flushing toilet.
15. Mirror (ऐना) - A reflective surface, now typically of glass coated with a metal amalgam, that reflects a clear image.
Doubts on this article