1. Cot (खाट) A camp bed, particularly a portable, collapsible one.
2. Crib (पालना) A young child's bed with barred or latticed sides.
3. Bassinet (बच्चों की हाथ गाड़ी) - A baby's wicker cradle, usually with a hood.
4. Cradle (पालना) - An infant's bed or crib, typically one mounted on rockers.
5. Bouncer seat (जिसपर बच्चा बैठता है) - Any of various devices in which a baby may be secured whilst allowing it to move the device up and down, or from side to side.
6. Stroller (बच्चों को सैर कराने वाली गाड़ी) - A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.
7. Rattle (झुनझुना) - A toy that makes a noise like a series of knocks.
8. Pacifier (एक रबर का खिलौना जो बच्चो को चुप कराने को दिया जाता है. ) - A smooth rubber or plastic object that is given to a baby to suck on, in order to comfort it and make it stop crying
9. Bib - (छोटा कपड़ा जो बच्चों की छाती पर लगाया जाता है) - A cover made of cloth or plastic that is worn by young children when eating to protect their clothes
10. Ointment - (मरहम) - A thick substance, usually containing medicine, that is put on the skinwhere it is sore or where there is an injury, in order to cure it
11. Pram (बच्चों को घुमाने की गाड़ी) - a vehicle for moving a baby around that consists of a small bed supported by a frame on four wheels)
12. Toy chest - (खिलौने का बक्सा) - A box with a lid; used for storage of toys.
Doubts on this article