1. Cot (खटिया) A camp bed, particularly a portable, collapsible one.
2. Crib (नांद) A young child's bed with barred or latticed sides.
3. Bassinet (बच्चाहरु बोक्ने हाथ गाड़ी) - A baby's wicker cradle, usually with a hood.
4. Cradle (कोक्रो) - An infant's bed or crib, typically one mounted on rockers.
5. Bouncer seat (जिस माथि बच्चा बस्छ) - Any of various devices in which a baby may be secured whilst allowing it to move the device up and down, or from side to side.
6. Stroller (बच्चाहरुलाई घुमाउने गाड़ी) - A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.
7. Rattle (खेलौना) - A toy that makes a noise like a series of knocks.
8. Pacifier (चिल्लो रबर वा प्लास्टिक वस्तु बच्चालाई चूसन दिइने, यो सान्त्वना र बच्चालाई रुन बन्द गराउन मा प्रयोग गरिन्छ) - A smooth rubber or plastic object that is given to a baby to suck on, in order to comfort it and make it stop crying
9. Bib - (सानो लुगा जुन बच्चाहरुको छातीमा लगाइन्छ) - A cover made of cloth or plastic that is worn by young children when eating to protect their clothes
10. Ointment - (मरहम) - A thick substance, usually containing medicine, that is put on the skinwhere it is sore or where there is an injury, in order to cure it
11. Pram (बच्चाहरुलाई घुमाउने गाड़ी) - a vehicle for moving a baby around that consists of a small bed supported by a frame on four wheels)
12. Toy chest - (खिलौने को बाकस) - A box with a lid; used for storage of toys.
Doubts on this article