1. Cot - A camp bed, particularly a portable, collapsible one.
2. Crib - A young child's bed with barred or latticed sides.
3. Bassinet - A baby's wicker cradle, usually with a hood.
4. Cradle - An infant's bed or crib, typically one mounted on rockers.
5. Bouncer seat - Any of various devices in which a baby may be secured whilst allowing it to move the device up and down, or from side to side.
6. Stroller - A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.
7. Rattle - A toy that makes a noise like a series of knocks.
8. Pacifier - A smooth rubber or plastic object that is given to a baby to suck on, in order to comfort it and make it stop crying
9. Bib - A cover made of cloth or plastic that is worn by young children when eating to protect their clothes
10. Ointment - A thick substance, usually containing medicine, that is put on the skinwhere it is sore or where there is an injury, in order to cure it
11. Pram - a vehicle for moving a baby around that consists of a small bed supported by a frame on four wheels)
12. Toy chest - A box with a lid; used for storage of toys.
Doubts on this article