2. Dress smartly. Before going for an interview, practice in front of a mirror.
3. Reach the interview venue before time. It helps you look around and relax a bit.
4. Read about the company and the job profile, so that you could connect your skills to the profile you are applying for.
5. Know your CV well. You should know each and every point on the CV.
6. Prepare a file for all the documents and keep everything in order, so that you do not look clumsy in front of the interviewer.
7. When answering questions, make eye contact. It shows confidence.
8. Prepare well for the basic questions like, 'Tell me something about yourself', 'Where do you see yourself in five years?' and 'What are your strengths and weaknesses?'
9. If you do not understand a question, request the interviewer to elaborate more.
10. Greet everyone when you go in, and request for permission to be seated before you sit.
Doubts on this article