1. Concussion (सर में चोट जो ज़्यादा गंभीर ना हो) - The most common and least serious type of traumatic brain injury is called a concussion.
2. Heatstroke (लू लगना) - body temperature rises to 104 degrees F or above, usually because of prolonged exposure to very hot conditions
3. Frostbite (अधिक ठंड से सुन्न होना) - freezing of parts of the body which results in blockage of blood flow and damage usually to the fingers, toes, ears, and nose
4. Splint (खपच्ची बाँधना) - a device of rigid material used for support or immobilization of a limb or the spine.
5. Sling (पट्टी जो घायल हाथ आदि के लिए गले में डाली जाती है) - A sling is a device used to support and keep still (immobilize) an injured part of the body. They are most often used when you have a fractured or dislocated arm or shoulder.
6. Contusion (नील) - injury to tissues without breaking the skin; a bruise
7. Laceration (घाव) - a wound produced by tearing of body tissue
8. Paralysis (लकवा) - complete loss of muscle function which may be permanent or temporary
Doubts on this article