1. Afraid - Feeling fear or anxiety; frightened.
2. Anxious - Feeling or showing worry, nervousness.
3. Ashamed - Embarrassed or guilty because of one's actions.
4. Bored - Feeling weary and impatient because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity.
5. Confused - (Of a person) unable to think clearly.
6. Curious - Eager to know or learn something.
7. Embarrassed - Feeling ashamed
8. Jealous - Feeling or showing an envious resentment against someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.
9. Moody - (Of a person) given to unpredictable changes of state of mind.
10. Responsible - Having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone.
11. Scared - Fearful; frightened.
12. Shy - Nervous or timid in the company of other people.
13. Uncomfortable - Causing or feeling slight pain or physical discomfort.
14. Worried - Anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.
Doubts on this article