1. Checkbook - A book of blank checks with a register for recording checks written.
2. Check register - A check register, also called a cash disbursements journal, is the journal used to record all of the checks, cash payments, and outlays of cash during an accounting period.
3. Monthly statement - A monthly statement of account mailed by a bank to each of its customers with checking or other accounts, recording the banking transactions and current balance during a period and usually including canceled checks.
4. Bank book or passbook - A booklet issued by a bank to an account holder for recording sums deposited and withdrawn.
5. Credit card - A small plastic card issued by a bank, building society, etc. , allowing the holder to purchase goods or services on credit.
6. Traveler's checks - A cheque for a fixed amount that may be cashed or used in payment abroad after endorsement by the holder's signature.
7. ATM card - An ATM card is any payment card issued by a financial institution that enables a customer to access an automated teller machine (ATM) in order to perform transactions such as deposits, cash withdrawals, obtaining account information, etc.
8. Deposit slip - A deposit slip is a small written form that is sometimes used to deposit funds into a bank account.
9. Withdrawal slip - A withdrawal slip is a bank document on which a person writes the date, account number and amount of money to withdraw from a bank.
10. Loan application - Loan origination is the process by which a borrower applies for a new loan, and a lender processes that application.
Doubts on this article