1. Carton : a small, light box or container in which drinks or foodstuffs are packaged.
E. g. A carton of milk.
2. Cork : a bottle stopper made of cork or a similar material.
E. g. He pulled out the cork and commenced pouring the wine.
3. Lid : a cover on a container
E. g. Can you get the lid off this jar?
4. Jar : a wide - mouthed cylindrical container made of glass or pottery, especially one used for storing food.
E. g. A large storage jar.
5. Aerosol can : A can that has a substance which is pressurized and it can be sprayed.
E. g. The aerosol can in the kitchen is used for cleaning.
6. Multi pack : a packaged item containing two or more products sold as a unit.
E. g. Each item in the multi pack should have the label 'not to be sold individually'.
7. Blister pack : a term for several types of pre - formed plastic packaging used for small consumer goods, foods, and for pharmaceuticals.
E. g. A blister pack of four flashlight batteries.
8. Sachet : a small plastic or paper package containing a small amount of a liquid or powder, usually enough for only one occasion.
E. g. A sachet of sugar.
9. Tub : a small plastic or cardboard container in which food is bought or stored.
E. g. A margarine tub.
Doubts on this article