1. A narrow oblong face with angular cheekbones and a pointed chin.
2. A round face with a defined chin and a sturdy jaw line.
3. A baby face with a double chin.
4. A chiseled face with a round chin and pointed nose.
Words used to describe someone's face or features - synonyms or related words:
a. baby - faced: a baby - faced adult has a round face like a young child's
b. chiseled: a man who has a chiseled face, mouth etc. has a face, mouth etc. that looks very strong and is regular in size and shape.
c. craggy: a craggy face looks strong and has deep lines in it
d. fine: if someone has fine features, their eyes, nose, etc look small and delicate
e. hatchet - faced: having a long, thin, and unpleasant looking face with a pointed nose and chin
f. sculpted: a part of someone's face or body that is sculpted is very firm or straight in an attractive way
g. weather - beaten: a weather - beaten face has rough skin from being outside for long periods
Types of faces:
1. Oblong - நீள்வட்டவடிவம்
2. Oval - முட்டை வடிவம்
3. Round - வட்டமான
4. Rectangular - செவ்வக வடிவம்
5. Square - சதுரம்
6. Triangular - முக்கோண வடிவம்
7. Diamond - வைரத்தை போன்ற வடிவமான
8. Inverted Triangle - தலைகீழான முக்கோணம் போன்ற வடிவம்
9. Heart - இதயத்தை போன்ற வடிவம்
Doubts on this article