1. Close set eyes - Eyes narrower than ones eye set is called a close set.
2. Deep set eyes - The eye is deep into the socket, with small mobile lid.
3. Hooded eyes - A fold of skin hangs over the socket line.
4. Almond eyes - Eyes that have perfect proportions. They look like almonds.
5. Protruding eyes - These eyes have a bulge from the sock to the lash.
6. Up turned eyes - Up turned eyes have the form similar to that of almond shaped eyelids; however, the natural upwards lift on the outer eye corner makes them different as it is more pronounced.
Doubts on this article