1. Whisper - speak very softly
E. g. Alison was whispering in his ear. (இரகசியமாக பேசுவது/ மெல்லப்பேசு)
2. Mumble - speak softly and unclearly (முணுமுணுவென்று பேசுவது)
E. g. He mumbled something she didn't catch.
3. Mention - bring up a topic (குறிப்பிடுதல்)
E. g. I haven't mentioned it to William yet.
4. Enquire - ask (விசாரிப்பது)
E. g. He enquired about cottages for sale.
5. Stutter - speak nervously, repeating the sounds (திணறல்)
E. g. The child was stuttering in fright.
6. Stammer - speak nervously (திக்கிப் பேசுதல்)
E. g. He turned red and started stammering.
7. Whine - complain in a sad voice (சிணுங்குதல்)
E. g. There was a hint of a whine in Ajay's voice.
8. Murmur - speak softly and unclearly (முணுமுணுப்பு)
E. g. Nina murmured an excuse and hurried away.
9. Narrate - to tell a story (கதை கூறுவது)
E. g. The story is narrated by the heroine.
10. Elaborate - explain in detail (விரிவாக கூறுதல்)
E. g. He would not elaborate on his news.
Doubts on this article