1. Airhead (एक बेवकूफ व्यक्ति) - A foolish or dumb person
E. g. She is such an airhead she keeps forgetting to get her books.
2. Cheesy (घटिया) - Outdated or overused, sometimes cheap as well
E. g. She was tired of hearing cheesy pick - up lines.
3. Cushy (काफी आसान) - Comfortably easy
E. g. She had a cushy job as the floor manager.
4. Ditch (किसी चीज़ को त्याग देना या छोड़ देना) - Abandon something or leave
E. g. She has a reputation for ditching plans at the last minute.
5. Flicks (चलचित्र) - Movies or films
E. g. She went to the flicks with her best friends.
6. Freebie (मुफ्त उपहार) - Something that you get for free
E. g. The company was giving freebies to promote the product.
7. Grand (एक हजार) - A thousand
E. g. He made 20 grand at his old job.
8. Heave (उबकाई आना) - Vomit
E. g. "Uh - oh I need to heave!" She said before disappearing into the toilet.
9. Icky (अप्रिय या कष्टप्रद) - Unpleasant or annoying
She wrinkled her nose at the icky mess in the kitchen.
10. Umpteen (अनेक) - Incalculable, innumerable
"I've told you umpteen times to clean this room. " His mother scolded.
Doubts on this article