1. Airhead - A foolish or dumb person (பொறுப்பற்ற முட்டாள்தனம்)
E. g. She is such an airhead she keeps forgetting to get her books.
2. Cheesy - Outdated or overused, sometimes cheap as well(மேம்பாடடையாத, ஒரேமாதிரியான)
E. g. She was tired of hearing cheesy pick - up lines.
3. Cushy - Comfortably easy (இலகுவான)
E. g. She had a cushy job as the floor manager.
4. Ditch - Abandon something or leave (வடியச் செய்தல், கைவிடல்)
E. g. She has a reputation for ditching plans at the last minute.
5. Flicks - Movies or films (திரைப்படம்)
E. g. She went to the flicks with her best friends.
6. Freebie - Something that you got for free (இலவசமாகக் கிடைப்பது)
E. g. The company was giving freebies to promote the product.
7. Grand - A thousand (ஓராயிரம்)
E. g. He made 20 grand at his old job.
8. Heave - Vomit (வாந்தி)
E. g. "Uh - oh I need to heave!" She said before disappearing into the toilet.
9. Icky - Unpleasant or annoying(எரிச்சலூட்டுகின்ற நாற்றம், )
E. g. She wrinkled her nose at the icky mess in the kitchen.
10. Umpteen - Incalculable (எண்ணமுடியாத, அதிக தடவை)
E. g. "I've told you umpteen times to clean this room. " His mother scolded.
Doubts on this article