1. By all means (हर तरह से): By which means? All of them! This imploring affirmative suggests that 'yes' is being offered in every way possible.
2. Very well (ठीक है): Both very well and very good convey a flavour of acceptance rather than excitement. Can you hear that slight note of exasperation?
E. g. 'Oh, very well then, come inside. . . '
3. Totally (पूर्ण रूप से): You might risk sounding a little spaced - out with this one, but it’s so totally worth the attempt.
4. You bet (उत्साहित होकर हाँ कहना): Used for saying 'yes' in an enthusiastic way.
5. Definitely (निश्चित रूप से): Used for emphasizing that you mean 'yes'.
6. Sure (ज़रूर): Used for saying yes or for agreeing to something.
7. That's right (एकदम सही): Used instead of 'yes' as an answer to a question or statement.
8. I don't mind if I do (ऐसा करने में मुझे कोई आपत्ति नहीं है. ): A polite and humorous way of accepting something that is being offered to you.
9. You're on (यह हाँ बोलने का एक तरीका है, जब कोई आपको किसी प्रतियोगिता के लिए अथवा कोई मुश्किल काम करने के लिए न्यौता दे): Used for saying ‘yes’ when someone has invited you to compete or do something difficult or dangerous
Doubts on this article