1. Ask someone out (जिसे आप पसंद करते हैं उसे कहीं बाहर चलने के लिए आमंत्रित करना): invite someone for a date (a romantic encounter)
E. g. Sarah says the guy asked her out.
2. Lead someone on (किसी को रिश्ते से जुड़ी झूठी तस्सली और उम्मीदें देना. ): give the person false hope or expectations about the relationship.
E. g. He's nice, but I just don’t feel like we have much chemistry – so I don’t want to lead him on.
3. Hit it off with someone (किसी के साथ पहली मुलाकात से ही एक गहरा संबंध बन जाना. ): have a great connection from the first moment you meet the person
E. g. My last boyfriend and I didn't hit it off right away.
4. Fall for someone (किसी से प्यार हो जाना): fall in love with the person
E. g. I only started to fall for him after we went out a few times and I got to know him better.
5. Split up / break up (किसी से रिश्ता टूट जाना): separate, end the relationship
E. g. So why'd you split up? If you don’t mind my asking.
6. Drift apart (वक्त के साथ अलग अलग रास्ते अपना लेना): slowly go in different directions over time
E. g. We just started to drift apart – different interests, different plans for the future.
7. Put up with someone / something (सी परिस्थिति/व्यक्ति के साथ हर हाल में निभाना. ): tolerate a difficult, annoying, or unpleasant person or situation
E. g. We were constantly fighting and making up. I don't know how I put up with him for so long.
Doubts on this article