('प्रेम र सम्बन्ध' लागि वाक्यांश क्रिया:)
1. Ask someone out: invite someone for a date (a romantic encounter)
E. g. Sarah says the guy asked her out.
(कसैलाई बाहिर लैजान सोध्नु: मुठभेड लागि आमन्त्रण (रोमान्टिक मुठभेड)
2. Lead someone on: give the person false hope or expectations about the relationship.
E. g. He's nice, but I just don’t feel like we have much chemistry – so I don’t want to lead him on.
(कसैलाई सम्बन्ध बारे झूटो आशा दिनु)
3. Hit it off with someone: have a great connection from the first moment you meet the person
E. g. My last boyfriend and I didn't hit it off right away.
(तपाईं व्यक्ति भेट्न साथ पहिलो क्षण देखि ठूलो जडान हुनु)
4. Fall for someone: fall in love with the person
E. g. I only started to fall for him after we went out a few times and I got to know him better.
5. Split up / break up: separate, end the relationship
E. g. So why'd you split up? If you don’t mind my asking.
(अलग हुनु, सम्बन्ध अन्त गर्नु)
6. Drift apart: slowly go in different directions over time
E. g. We just started to drift apart – different interests, different plans for the future.
(बिस्तारै अलग हुनु, फरक दिशामा जानु)
7. Put up with someone / something: tolerate a difficult, annoying, or unpleasant person or situation
E. g. We were constantly fighting and making up. I don't know how I put up with him for so long.
(एक, कठिन कष्टप्रद वा अप्रिय व्यक्ति वा परिस्थिति सहन गर्नु)
Doubts on this article