1. Ask someone out: invite someone for a date (a romantic encounter)(பழகி புரிந்துகொள்ளவேண்டி வெளிச்செல்லல்)
E. g. Sarah says the guy asked her out.
2. Lead someone on: give the person false hope or expectations about the relationship. (ஒருவரோடு உள்ள உறவில் அடுத்த நிலைக்குச் செல்லல்)
E. g. He's nice, but I just don’t feel like we have much chemistry – so I don’t want to lead him on.
3. Hit it off with someone: have a great connection from the first moment you meet the person(பார்த்தவுடன் மிக நெருக்கமாக உணர்தல்)
E. g. My last boyfriend and I didn't hit it off right away.
4. Fall for someone: fall in love with the person( ஒருவரோடு காதலில் விழுதல்)
E. g. I only started to fall for him after we went out a few times and I got to know him better.
5. Split up / break up: separate, end the relationship (காதலில் பிரிவு)
E. g. So why'd you split up? If you don’t mind my asking.
6. Drift apart: slowly go in different directions over time (மெல்ல மெல்ல பிரிவு ஏற்படுதல்)
E. g. We just started to drift apart – different interests, different plans for the future.
7. Put up with someone / something: tolerate a difficult, annoying, or unpleasant person or situation(ஒருவரைச் சகித்துகொண்டு அவரோடே இருத்தல்)
E. g. We were constantly fighting and making up. I don't know how I put up with him for so long.
Doubts on this article