('पैसा' का वाक्यांश:)
1. To buy sb off: To pay someone so that they do not cause you any trouble.
E. g. The company thought they had bought him off but he took them to court and won.
(कसै ले कुनै पनि समस्या पैदा नगरोस भनी पैसा दिनु)
2. To buy sb out: To buy a part of a company or building from someone else so that you own all of it.
E. g. They bought their competitor's share in the target company.
(आफु सबै स्वामित्व हुन भनेर अरू कोहीको कम्पनी वा भवनको भाग खरीद गर्नु)
3. To buy sth up: To buy large amounts of something, or all that is available.
E. g. He bought up all the land in the surrounding area.
(केहि को ठूलो मात्रा खरीद गर्नु वा उपलब्ध भएको सबै लिनु)
4. To cash in on sth: To get money or another advantage from an event or situation, often in an unfair way.
E. g. A lot of people are trying to cash in on the situation.
(अक्सर अन्यायपूर्ण तरिकामा घटना वा अवस्था को पैसा लिई वा अन्य फाइदा लिनु)
5. To cash up: To count all the money taken by a shop or business at the end of each day.
E. g. She cashed up when the shop closed.
(प्रत्येक दिन को अन्त मा एक दोकान वा व्यवसाय लगियो सबै पैसा गणना गर्नु)
6. To pay sth off To pay back money that you owe.
E. g. We paid off our mortgage after 25 years.
(आफु ले तिर्नु पर्ने रकम को भुक्तानी गर्नु)
7. To pay (sth) out: To spend money on something, or to pay money to someone.
E. g. I paid out £500 to get the computer fixed.
Doubts on this article