A few points to remember when writing the offer letter acceptance email:
1. Thank the recruiter for offering you the job.
2. Mention the post that you have been offered.
3. Mention the notice period that you will be required to serve at your current job (if applicable).
4. If you have any queries, mention them beforehand.
5. Mention your contact details.
6. Mention the remuneration, monetary benefits and non - monetary benefits that have been offerred to you by your current employer.
Sample email for accepting an offer:
Gupta Financial Services,
Date: 6th January 2017
Dear Mr. Gupta,
Thank you for offering me the position of a Clerical Officer with your company.
I have given my notice to my current employer, and am excited about starting work with you from February 15th, 2017.
The starting salary of INR 3, 00, 000 per annum, that you have offered me is acceptable, and as you mentioned to me over the phone, my medical and insurance benefits will start after twenty eight days of employment.
In the period before I commence work, if there is any paperwork that you need from me, or any documents needed to be signed, please feel free to contact me on the phone number mentioned below.
Shree laxmi road
manish@xyz. com | +91 - 9876######
Doubts on this article