1. Technician (तकनीशियन): a person employed to look after technical equipment or do practical work in a laboratory.
2. Repairman (मरम्मत करने वाला): a person who repairs vehicles, machinery, or appliances.
3. Data entry operator (क्लर्क): similar to a typist, data entry operator is a member of staff employed to enter or update data into a computer system database, often from paper documents using a keyboard, optical scanner, or data recorder.
4. Mechanic (दस्तकार/मिस्त्री): a skilled worker who repairs and maintains vehicle engines and other machinery.
5. Machinist (इंजीनियर/मशीन मिस्त्री): a person who operates a machine, especially a machine tool or a sewing machine.
6. Weaver (कपड़ा बुनने वाला): a person who weaves fabric.
7. Teacher (अध्यापक): a person who teaches, especially in a school.
8. Electrician (बिजली का काम जानने वाला): a person who installs and maintains electrical equipment.
9. Plumber (पानी के यंत्रों की फिटिंग करने वाला/नलकार): a person who fits and repairs the pipes, fittings, and other apparatus of water supply, sanitation, or heating systems.
Doubts on this article