Types of Blue collared Jobs:
1. Technician: a person employed to look after technical equipment or do practical work in a laboratory.
2. Repairman: a person who repairs vehicles, machinery, or appliances.
3. Data entry operator: similar to a typist, data entry operator is a member of staff employed to enter or update data into a computer system database, often from paper documents using a keyboard, optical scanner, or data recorder.
4. Mechanic: a skilled worker who repairs and maintains vehicle engines and other machinery.
5. Machinist: a person who operates a machine, especially a machine tool or a sewing machine.
6. Weaver: a person who weaves fabric.
7. Teacher: a person who teaches, especially in a school.
8. Electrician: a person who installs and maintains electrical equipment.
9. Plumber: a person who fits and repairs the pipes, fittings, and other apparatus of water supply, sanitation, or heating systems.
Doubts on this article