1. Equinophobia - Fear of horses.
2. Claustrophobia – The fear of small spaces like elevators, small rooms and other enclosed spaces.
3. Chionophobia - Fear of snow.
4. Hemophobia – The fear of blood. Even the sight of blood can cause fainting.
5. Phobophobia – The fear of fear. The thought of being afraid of objects/situations.
6. Bathophobia – The fear of depths. It can be anything associated with depth (lakes, tunnels, caves).
7. Coasterphobia – The fear of roller coasters.
8. Ergophobia – The fear of work. Often due to social or performance anxiety.
9. Ligyrophobia – The fear of loud noises.
10. Hodophobia - Fear of road travel.
Doubts on this article