1. On top of the world - happy and elated.
E. g. He was interested in her and she felt on top of the world. (ऊ उनिमा रुचि राख्थ्यो र उनिलाई धेरै ख़ुशी थियो. )
2. Tickled pink - very much pleased or entertained.
E. g. I was tickled pink to have you visit us. (म धेरै खुशी थिए कि तपाईं भेट्न आउन्दै हुनुहुन्छ. )
3. Happy as a clam - To be exceedingly happy and content.
E. g. I've been as happy as a clam since I moved to the country. (म जब देखी यस देशमा आएको छु तब देखी साह्रै खुसी छु. )
4. Buzzing - (of a person) be euphoric or very stimulated.
E. g. Twenty - four hours later Mark was still buzzing. (24 घंटा पछाडि पनि मार्क धेरै खुसी थियो. )
5. Over the moon - extremely happy; delighted.
E. g. They're going on holiday on Wednesday so they're all over the moon. (उनिहरु बुधवार को छुट्टीमा जांदैछन् र धेरै खुशी छन. )
6. In seventh heaven - in a very happy state.
E. g. Jack was really in seventh heaven when he got a car of his own. (जब जैकलाई आफ्नो कार मिल्यो ऊ धेरै खुशी थियो. )
7. I am thrilled to bits - to be extremely pleased
Mark: So what did your parents say when they heard you were pregnant? (भने तपाईंका आमा बुवा ले के भने जब उनिहरु लाई थाहा भयो कि तपाईं आमा बन्ने वाला छिन् ?)
Neha: Oh, they were thrilled to bits. (उनी धेरै खुशी थिए. )
8. Made my day - Something that makes you happy!
E. g. Son: Dad, I bought your favorite pastry for dessert. (बुवा म आज गुलियो मा तपाईंलाई मनपर्ने पेस्ट्री ल्याएछु. )
Dad: Oh! great u made my day. (ओह! तिमीले मलाई खुशी पार्यौ!)
9. Jump for joy - be ecstatically happy.
E. g. I'm not exactly jumping for joy at the prospect. (म त्यस संभावनालाई हेरेर धेरै खुशी छैन. )
10. Like a dog with two tails - used to emphasize how delighted someone is.
Jack: Is he pleased? (के उनी खुसी छन?)
Mark: Like a dog with two tails. (अत्यन्तै)
Doubts on this article