1. I have no idea. (அதைப்பற்றி எனக்கு ஒரு யோசனையும் இல்லை)
E. g. I have no idea how the cat entered my room.
2. I have no clue. (என்னிடம் எந்தத் துப்பும் இல்லை. )
E. g. I think we should hire a taxi, I have no clue about the route.
3. Beats me. (எப்படி என்றே தெரியவில்லை)
E. g. It beats me how they finished before us.
4. I'm unsure. ( இதைப்பற்றி உறுதியாக தெரியவில்லை)
E. g. I will let you know once I finalize the plan, I'm unsure about my holidays.
5. That's a good question. (அதற்கு விடையில்லை)
E. g. Ajay: How did she get here? She doesn't even know where I stay.
Ram: That's a good question.
6. I haven't the faintest idea. (எனக்கு எந்தத் தெளிவும் இல்லை)
E. g. I didn't have the faintest idea where I was or which way I was going – I simply knew I had to get away.
7. Who knows? (யாருக்குத் தெரியும்)
E. g. Who knows where will I end up going!
8. Your guess is as good as mine. (என்னை விட நீ சரியாக யூகிக்கிறாய்)
E. g. Don't ask me about the directions, your guess is as good as mine.
9. I'm clueless (எனக்கு ஒரு வழியும் தெரியவில்லை)
E. g. I'm clueless about course.
10. How would I know? (நான் எப்படி அறிவேன்)
E. g. You didn't tell me about your plans, how would I know you were here on the weekend?
11. It's anyone's guess (இது யாரும் யூகிக்கலாம்)
E. g. It's anyone's guess what his next book will be about.
Doubts on this article