(विमान शब्द संग्रह:)
1. Airfare: cost of a plane ticket (लागत एक विमान टिकट को)
E. g. The cost of your meal is covered in your airfare.
2. Aisle: a passage between rows of seats in an aircraft (एक विमान मा सिट पङ्क्ति बीच को बाटो)
E. g. Please keep your bags out of the aisle so that nobody trips.
3. Baggage: the bags and suitcases that travelers put their belongings in (यात्रीको बैग र सूटकेस)
E. g. I'm afraid your baggage got on the wrong airplane.
4. Boarding pass: part of the ticket that you give to the crew as you step onto the plane
E. g. Your must present your boarding pass at the gate.
5. Cockpit: the part of the plane where the captain and his co - pilots sit (कप्तान र आफ्नो सह - पाइलटहरूले बस्न विमान को भाग)
E. g. We aren't doing any more tours of the cockpit because it's almost time to land.
6. Jet lag: tiredness due to traveling through different time zones (विभिन्न समय क्षेत्र मार्फत यात्रा गर्नु कारण थकान)
E. g. I'm used to traveling now. My body doesn't suffer from jet lag anymore.
7. Motion sickness: a bad feeling in the stomach that passengers get during a rough ride (यात्रुलाई कुनै न कुनै सवारी समयमा हुने पेट मा खराब भावना)
E. g. There is a paper bag in front of you in case you experience motion sickness.
8. Runway: the strip of land that an airplane takes - off and lands on (एक हवाइजहाज जाने आउने भूमि पट्टी)
E. g. The plane almost missed the runway because it was such a bad storm.
9. Cabin crew: the members of an aircraft crew who attend to passengers. (यात्रुको सेवा मा उपस्थित विमान चालकका सदस्यहरु)
E. g. Cabin crew who look after the first - class cabins go on special courses.
10. Lavatory: a toilet. (शौचालय)
E. g. She flushed the lavatory.
Doubts on this article