1. Overcoat (लामो कोट) - an outer garment with sleeves, worn outdoors and typically extending below the hips
2. Gloves (पन्जा) - a covering for the hand worn for protection against cold or dirt and typically having separate parts for each finger and the thumb.
3. Mittens (पन्जा, हाते खोल) - a glove with two sections, one for the thumb and the other for all four fingers.
4. Hat (टोपी) - a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform.
5. Earmuffs (चिसो वा आवाज बाट कानको सुरक्षा गर्न लगाइने नरम कपडा को हेडफोन जस्तो कुरा) - a pair of soft fabric coverings, connected by a band across the top of the head, that are worn over the ears to protect them from cold or noise.
6. Thermals (न्यानो अंतःवस्त्र) - (of a garment) made of a fabric that provides exceptional insulation to keep the body warm.
7. Scarf (गलबन्दी) - a length or square of fabric worn around the neck or head.
8. Cardigan (एक प्रकारको चेन वा टाकवाला खुला ज्याकेटजस्तो स्वेटर) - a sweater that opens like a jacket and that is fastened in the front with buttons
9. Pullover (स्वेटर) - a piece of clothing (such as a sweater) that is put on by pulling it over your head
10. Stockings (तिघ्रासम्म लगाउने लामो मोजा) - a women's garment, typically made of translucent nylon or silk, that fits closely over the foot
Doubts on this article