1. Pie - A baked dish of fruit, meat and vegetables.
2. Mousse - A sweet dish made from whipped or frozen cream and beaten egg white typically served chilled.
3. Bundt cake - A ring - shaped cake made in a fluted tube pan.
4. Custard - A dessert or sweet sauce made with milk, eggs, and sugar.
5. Tiramisu - An Italian cake soaked in coffee and brandy or liqueur with powdered chocolate and mascarpone cheese.
6. Cheese cake - A kind of rich dessert cake made with cream and soft cheese or cookie, typically topped with fruit sauce.
7. Pudding - A dessert with a creamy consistency.
8. doughnut / Donut - A small fried cake of sweetened dough, typically in the shape of a ball or ring.
9. Fudge - A soft candy made from sugar, butter, and milk or cream.
10. Panna cotta - A cold Italian custard, often served with fruit sauce or caramel syrup.
11. Parfait - A dessert consisting of layers of ice cream, fruit, etc. , served in a tall glass.
12. Sundae - A dish of ice cream with added ingredients such as fruit, nuts, syrup, and whipped cream.
13. Souffle - A light, spongy baked dish made typically by adding flavored egg yolks.
13. Sorbet - A dessert consisting of frozen fruit juice or flavored water and sugar.
14. Macaroon - A light cookie made with egg white, sugar, and usually ground almonds or coconut.
15. Meringue - An item of sweet food made from a mixture of well - beaten egg whites and sugar, baked until crisp.
16. Nougat - A candy made from sugar or honey, nuts, and egg white.
Doubts on this article