1. Alignment (एकत्रीकरण): the precise way in which the body should be positioned in each pose.
2. Exercise (व्यायाम): physical activity done for the purpose of getting fit.
3. Cardiovascular fitness (ह्रदवाहिनी): ability of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels to function efficiently.
4. Strength (ताकत): the amount of force a muscle can produce.
5. Flexibility (लचीलापन): the ability to move joints through a full range of motion; a part of fitness that requires long muscles.
6. Agility (चुस्ती): the ability to quickly change position of the body and control the body's movements.
7. Pilates (एक प्रकार का व्यायाम जिसमें आप ताकत, लचीलापन, और भीतरी जागरूकता बढ़ाते हैं): a series of non - impact exercise designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness.
Doubts on this article