1. Alignment:(एउटै पन्डक्तिमा राखने काम) the precise way in which the body should be positioned in each pose.
2. Exercise:(कसरत गर्नु) physical activity done for the purpose of getting fit.
3. Cardiovascular fitness: ability of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels to function efficiently.
4. Strength:(बल) the amount of force a muscle can produce.
5. Flexibility:(लचिलोपन) the ability to move joints through a full range of motion; a part of fitness that requires long muscles.
6. Agility:(सजिलै सँग जिउ अवस्था फेर्न सक्नु) the ability to quickly change position of the body and control the body's movements.
7. Pilates:(जोसेफ पाइलेट द्वारा बनाइएको कसरत) a series of non - impact exercise designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness.
Doubts on this article