1. Temple (कनपटी): the side of the head behind the eyes.
2. Eyelid (पलक): each of the upper and lower folds of skin which cover the eye when closed.
3. Pupil (आंख की पुतली): the opening of the iris.
4. Cuticle (त्वचा की बाहरी परत): the dead skin at the base of a fingernail or toenail.
5. Knuckle (अंगुली का जोड़): a part of a finger at a joint where the bone is near the surface, especially where the finger joins the hand.
6. Kneecap (घुटने पर की ऊपर की हड्डी): the convex bone in front of the knee joint; the patella
7. Buttocks (कूल्हे): either of the two round fleshy parts of the human body that form the bottom.
8. Adam's apple (कंठ): a projection at the front of the neck formed by the thyroid cartilage of the larynx, often prominent in men.
Doubts on this article