1. Passenger: a person who is not driving; the side of a car opposite the driver.
2. Seat belt: a safety belt in cars that protects drivers and passengers.
3. Carpool: a group of people who ride (to work, etc. ) in the same car to save money.
4. Lane: a single "path" in the road (large highways often have several lanes on each side)
5. Parking space: a place where you can park a single car
Parking lot: an area with many parking spaces
6. Pedestrian: a person who is walking (on a sidewalk, or across a street, for example)
7. Intersection: where two or more roads meet (there is usually a stoplight (or traffic light) at intersections)
8. Crosswalk (US) / zebra crossing (UK): the white stripes at intersections where pedestrians cross the road
Doubts on this article