1. Dash (तेज दौड़): run or travel somewhere in a great hurry.
E. g. I dashed into the garden.
2. Bolt (अचानक से भाग जाना): (of a person) move or run away suddenly in an attempt to escape.
E. g. They bolted down the stairs.
3. Hurtle (अनियंत्रित तरीके से भागना): move or cause to move at high speed, typically in an uncontrolled manner.
E. g. A runaway car hurtled towards them.
4. Sprint (पूरे वेग से दौड़ना): run at full speed over a short distance.
E. g. I saw Charlie sprinting through the traffic towards me.
5. Barrel (इतना तेज़ चलना कि ऐसा लगे कि नियंत्रण खो गया हो): move in a way that is so fast as to almost be out of control.
E. g. They shot him and then barreled away in the truck.
6. Dart (तीव्र गति): an act of running somewhere suddenly and rapidly.
E. g. The cat made a dart for the door.
Doubts on this article