1. Dash: run or travel somewhere in a great hurry.
E. g. I dashed into the garden.
2. Bolt: (of a person) move or run away suddenly in an attempt to escape.
E. g. They bolted down the stairs.
3. Hurtle: move or cause to move at high speed, typically in an uncontrolled manner.
E. g. A runaway car hurtled towards them.
4. Sprint: run at full speed over a short distance.
E. g. I saw Charlie sprinting through the traffic towards me.
5. Barrel: move in a way that is so fast as to almost be out of control.
E. g. They shot him and then barreled away in the truck.
6. Dart: an act of running somewhere suddenly and rapidly.
E. g. The cat made a dart for the door.
Doubts on this article