1. Plot (उपन्यास का कथानक): the series of events that form the main story.
E. g. It was a good film, but the plot was difficult to follow at times.
2. Scene (नाटक का अंक): a small part of a film.
E. g. The opening scene showed a young man leaving prison and walking to a bus stop.
3. Cast (पात्रवर्ग): all the actors and actresses in a movie or TV show.
E. g. It had a good cast, but the story wasn't very interesting.
4. Documentary (वृत्त चित्र): a film that's about real people, events or issues.
E. g. How can you eat junk food after seeing that documentary Super Size Me?
5. Genre (शैली): a kind or style of music, movie, TV show, painting, etc.
E. g. For film class we had to compare movies from two different genres, such as comedy and horror.
6. Cinema (चलचित्र): a place where movies are shown on a big screen.
E. g. Let's meet in front of the cinema just before the movie starts.
Doubts on this article