1. Roots (जड़ें) - The roots of a plant soak up vitamins and minerals. They also store food for the plant.
2. Leaves (पत्तियां) - The leaves make food (sugar) for the plant. They also take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen into the air.
3. Stem (तना) - The stem supports the plant. It has many thin tubes that carry water, minerals, and food through the plant.
4. Flower (फूल) - A flower is the part of a plant that makes seeds.
5. Fruit (फल) - Some plants have fruits. Fruits protect and hold the seeds of the plant. Many animals eat fruits, which can help the seeds spread to different areas.
6. Chlorophyll (क्लोरोफिल) - Chlorophyll is a green pigment that is found in plants' leaves. It helps the plant make food.
7. Photosynthesis (प्रकाश - संश्लेषण) - Photosynthesis is the process that plants use to make food. During photosynthesis, the plan turns sunlight, chlorophyll, and carbon dioxide into food (sugar) and oxygen.
Doubts on this article