1. Conservation (प्राकृतिक संरक्षण): preservation, protection, or restoration of the natural environment and of wildlife.
2. Contamination (संदूषण): the action or state of making or being made impure by polluting or poisoning.
3. Deforestation (वन - कटाई): the action of clearing a wide area of trees.
4. Disposable (उपयोग करके फैंकने लायक): (of an article) intended to be thrown away after use.
5. Ecosystem (परितंत्र): a biological community of interacting organisms and their physical environment.
6. Emission (उत्सर्जन): the production and discharge of something, especially gas or radiation.
7. Endangered (लुप्तप्रायः): (of a species) seriously at risk of extinction.
8. Fossil fuel (जीवाश्म ईंधन): a natural fuel such as coal or gas, formed in the geological past from the remains of living organisms.
Doubts on this article