1. Conservation: preservation, protection, or restoration of the natural environment and of wildlife.
2. Contamination: the action or state of making or being made impure by polluting or poisoning.
3. Deforestation: the action of clearing a wide area of trees.
4. Disposable: (of an article) intended to be thrown away after use.
5. Ecosystem: a biological community of interacting organisms and their physical environment.
6. Emission: the production and discharge of something, especially gas or radiation.
7. Endangered: (of a species) seriously at risk of extinction.
8. Fossil fuel: a natural fuel such as coal or gas, formed in the geological past from the remains of living organisms.
Doubts on this article