1. Breaking news (ताज़ा खबर): newly received information about an event that is currently occurring or developing.
2. Trending news (जो खबर लोगों को आकर्षित कर रही हो): a news that has a rapid increase in public interest or attention.
3. Headlines (शीर्षक): a heading at the top of an article or page in a newspaper or magazine.
4. Correspondent (संवाददाता): a person employed to report for a newspaper or broadcasting organization.
5. Obituary (शोक सन्देश): a notice of a death, especially in a newspaper, typically including a brief biography of the deceased person.
6. Columnist (स्तंभकार): a journalist contributing regularly to a newspaper or magazine.
7. Circulation (प्रसार): movement to and fro or around something, especially that of fluid in a closed system.
8. Edition (संस्करण): a particular version of a text maintained by regular revision.
9. Editorial (संपादकीय लेख): relating to the commissioning or preparing of material for publication.
10. Journalism (पत्रकारिता): the activity or profession of writing for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or preparing news to be broadcast.
11. In - depth coverage (किसी खबर के बारे में बहुत विस्तार में लिखना): doing something fully, carefully or with great attention to detail.
Doubts on this article