1. To bake (पकाना, सेंकना): To cook by dry heat in an oven or similar.
E. g. He baked the pie.
2. To boil (उबालना): To cook something in very hot water.
E. g. She boiled the rice.
3. To chop (काटना): To cut something into pieces.
E. g. She chopped an onion.
4. To cook (पकाना): To prepare food for eating by the use of heat.
E. g. He cooked her dinner.
5. To cut (काटना) : To divide food with a sharp instrument.
E. g. He cut into the roast.
6. To dice (किसी चीज़ को cubes में काटना): To cut something into cubes.
E. g. He diced the potato.
Doubts on this article