1. To set up: to organize(ब्यवस्थित गर्नु)
E. g. He has set everything up for the weekend! Everyone's invited!
2. To throw a party: to have a party(पार्टी गर्नु)
E. g. They're throwing a party to introduce their nephew to the neighbors.
3. To dig in: to start to eat(खाना खान प्रारम्भ गर्नु)
E. g. As soon as all the friends arrived at the party, we couldn't stop looking at the food and we started digging in!
4. To put off: to postpone/to delay(स्थगित गर्नु)
E. g. They put off the party for tomorrow.
5. To point out: to show(तोक्याउनु)
E. g. She pointed out her crush at the party.
6. To talk over: to discuss(छलफल गर्नु)
E. g. We can talk over this, after we leave the party.
7. To chat up: to talk to with romantic interest(रोमान्टिक चासो संग कुरा गर्नु)
E. g. We started to chat up over a glass of wine.
Doubts on this article