1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder: Different people have different ideas about what is beautiful.
2. Beauty is only skin - deep: A person who looks beautiful may not have a pleasing personality; a person's good looks may not last.
3. A thing of beauty is a joy forever: Beautiful things give pleasure that lasts even longer than the beautiful things themselves.
4. The beauty of something: a quality that makes something good, easy, or of value.
5. Beauty sleep: sleep; the sleep one requires.
6. Cut a dash: If a person cuts a dash, they make a striking impression by their appearance and attractive clothes.
7. Dressed to kill: When someone, especially a woman, is dressed to kill, they are wearing very fashionable or glamorous clothes intended to attract attention.
Doubts on this article