1. Break away: escape from someone's hold. (कसैको कैद बाट भागनु)
E. g. Anna attempted to break away, but he held her tight.
2. Break down: a) fail to work; prove to be useless; b) become weak through overwork; c) be overcome by emotions(क) काम गर्न असफल; बेकारी साबित; ख) धेरै काम ले थाक्नु ; ग) भावनाहरू ले थाक्नु)
E. g. The car broke down on the way to work.
E. g. She broke down during the speech.
3. Break something down: To explain something; present something in detail. (केहि व्याख्या गर्न; विस्तृत)
E. g. This is too difficult to understand, can you break this down for me?
4. Break into: To break into is to get into by force. (शक्ति द्वारा प्रवेश गर्नु)
E. g. The burglars broke into the house.
5. Break something off – a) separate; b) end; stop suddenly(बाङ्गो; अचानक बन्द)
E. g. He broke a branch off the tree.
6. Break out – begin suddenly(अचानक सुरु)
E. g. Cholera has broken out in the city.
7. Break up – a) come or smash to pieces; b) (of a meeting, school term etc. ) end(टुक्रा गर्नु, एक बैठक को, स्कूल अवधि आदि) अन्त)
E. g. In a fit of fury, he broke up the television.
Doubts on this article