1. Hilarious: Extremely funny, causing loud amusement
2. Parody: A humorous imitation of a piece of literature or music
3. Guffaw: A burst of deep loud hearty laughter
4. Ludicrous: Causing of laughter because of absurdity, ridiculous, laughable
5. Pun: The humorous sense of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings; a play on words.
6. Mockery: act of making fun of someone or something
7. Slapstick: comedy based on deliberately clumsy actions and humorously embarrassing events.
Doubts on this article