1. Abide by (किसी निर्णय या नियम का आदर करना) - To respect or obey a decision, a law or a rule.
E. g. If you want to keep your job here, you must abide by our rules.
2. Add up (वाजिब बात करना) - To make sense, seem reasonable.
E. g. The facts in the case just don’t add up.
3. Agree with (किसी से सहमत होना) - To have the same opinion as someone else.
E. g. I agree with you. I think you should go as well.
4. Call back (किसी को दोबारा फ़ोन करना) - To return a phone call.
E. g. Could you please call back in ten minutes?
5. Keep on (कुछ करते रहना) - To continue doing something.
E. g. If you keep on making that noise I will get annoyed.
6. Think over (विचार करना) - To consider
E. g. Take your time and think it over before you decide.
7. Watch out (सावधान रहना) - To be careful
E. g. Watch out! There’s a dog in the road.
Doubts on this article